Monday, May 21, 2012

Time Goes By Fast: JR/SR

Here we are the last week of school but it doesnt seem like it should be here already! Time has went by so fast it's unbelievable, next thing we know it will be next year and we are graduating!


My junior year was so much fun, I feel like this year i have talked to more people and have gotten over being really shy. I have also learned who my real friends are, which is a big thing. Prom was a lot of fun. Being a junior and dealing with teachers who give you a lot of work and excpect a lot of you was stressful but it taught me a lot of things like managing my time and to be more organized and to also pay more attention in class ecspecially in algebra 2, and english.


I am hoping that my senior year will be fun and I just want to make the best out of it, because it may be the last time we ever see our classmates again.. thats kinda sad. I have taken a lot of important and hard classes so I know I will be studying alot. but I think next year will be a lot of fun!(:


CLASS OF 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment